September 03, 2008

new ......

hey folks.. i'm trying to post in english this time.. i'm not too good at it. so maybe you'll see a lot of mistakes. but hey, i'm trying my best here..

since it's a new month, new days, new chubby right cheek, and since next week is the start of new semester.. i think it's time for a new layout! yaay!

but.. i am such a gaptek person, i still couldn't figure out how coding for web layout works. it's giving me a headache and siwer eyes. so plain white will be the new layout. (i'm sick of seeing those polka-dots every time i opened my blog...) hahaha. i'm also working on the new banner.. but right now i'm having the gakpunyaidedanmalesmikir syndrome.. oh well.. i guess i'll ask onie to teach me about those freak codings later..

anyways. the best thing of being sick is.. u get extra care from other people, especially people around you. haha.. and since now i have this huge swollen cheek, my family is being veerrrry nice to me. haha.. oh don't get me wrong, my family is nice already..
and yesterday, my grandparents sent me my fave food: dark chocolate. aaahhh i love you oma and opaa, you're the best!


ahh. and here's my schedule for the new semester... it's kinda sucks cos the other class are off on weekend, when i have 3 shifts on saturday... T_T
oh well.. just wish for the best for the next 6 months.. *sigh*

off to the next post~!


n.B: to jebos... welcome to the virtual world..

0 comments: