February 17, 2013

silly wishes

Sometimes i wish you were a completely different person.
-
Someone who calls me everyday just because you miss me and wanted to hear my voice.

Someone who's never too busy to reply my texts.

Someone who makes me laugh so hard i cry.

Someone who give me a shoulder to cry on when i am sad. Instead of being the reason for me to be sad and cry.

Someone who is always there to listen to me.

Someone who i can have a long conversation with, til midnight and we're nothing but tired.

Someone who would tell me about how your day went. Whether it's good or bad.

Someone who would accept me the way i am, the way my body looks, instead of telling me to suck in my tummy every time, or say that my thigh is way bigger than yours.

Someone who tell me that i look pretty, instead of mocking me about how my lashes looks like a broom. Or complaining about how you hate my eyeliner.

Someone who tell me that i am the prettiest girl, instead of comparing me to the other girl.

Someone who is not busy browsing with your phone whenever we meet up.

Someone i can share a bowl of indomie when it's raining outside.

Someone who knows what i feel even though i am not saying anything.

Someone who notices small changes that i do. Hair cuts, hair color, eye color. piercings. tattoos. (i am not getting a tattoo, btw)

Someone who ask me to go and meet your friends, but didn't leave me alone in the corner and busy talking to somebody else.

Someone who never wonder how many pairs of shoes that i own.

Someone who would lie down with me at the beach. Or in a field under the stars.

Someone who would do silly things with me. Or taking silly pictures.

Someone who take me to a nice, a casual but romantic dinner.

Someone who sends me flowers or homemade chocolate on val's day, with a sweet messages in a cheesy looking card. even though you know i don't really celebrate valentines.

Someone i can talk about the future and actually excited about it. not run away.

Someone who would show me how much you love me, every time we see each other.

p.s :
I love you so much. I just wish things were different sometimes.

0 comments: