January 02, 2013

random thing he says, eps: sexy sports attire

bf recently quit the gym. last week i went to buy a work out shorts with him, cos my previous one is already a little bit too big for me, and i have to pull it up every 5 mins during class. so i need a new one.

inside the store:
him : let's look for a sexy one~!
me : hahaa. are you sure?
him : haha. why not.. WAIT. I FORGOT I WONT BE WORKING OUT WITH YOU ANYMORE! NO NO NO. dont look for a sexy one!!
--
a couple of mins later...
me : AHA! this one is cheap! (referring to the pic)
him : NO NO NO NO.. it's too shortt!!
me : but you told me to look for a sexy one.
him : no no, i take back what i said. don't look for a sexy one. how about u use the long tight pants u use before one? what is it called?
me : leggingss??
him : yes that one.
me : but it's tight, dont u think it'll look sexier?
him : oh yeah right...


p.s: i bought a normal one in the end, not too crazy short but not that long. later that day, i realized that it's actually men's wear =_=
why do men wear such short shorts???!  (pic taken at the gym. pls excuse my kucel face.)

 

0 comments: