May 17, 2010

crafty crafty

I've been into handmade accessories since junior high.. learned more while i was in high school.. and i carried pliers, beads, strings, etc. in my bag almost everyday to school. ( that is one of the reason that maybe explains why my grades were pretty poor.. but i made it through.. in science class.. HA HA!). and yes, i actually sell it to the teachers. haha.. :D

when i started uni, i almost didn't have time to do stuffs like that anymore. I'm just too busy with those insane assignments. when i actually have some time off, i'd prefer to sleep.
but lately i got my crafty side back. wrong timing, i know. with my final assignments and stuffs.

well, here i present you my latest work, and i'm so proud of it. :D yeay~! i hope you like it as much as i do. :)

1 comments:

Tensai Ryuu-chan! said...

OMG.. hahaha... bikinin gw lagi dong :P