July 29, 2010

random post #6


my new babies from kimmyshoe , arrived just in time to brighten up my crappy day. all i want to do is throw a really big rock to some people today, (especially those crazy bus driver. GHRAA) or just simply throw em into the sea so they can swim or be eaten by sharks. (okay. im being evil. but i just had too many problems at the same time. and this is really really really really not a good time to mess around with me.)
anyways.. the shoes is really cute! it still hurting my feet thou :(


and i finally found my lost flash disk. apparently it fell out from my bag the last time i went to uni and helped my friend, and niko found it and gave it back to me this morning. yaay niko! thanks a bunch!
and my computer's also back. i still dont know what's wrong. but it's working properly up til now.


my sister's friend came along today to bake. soo i spent the rest of the afternoon baking. yaay!

0 comments: