June 23, 2010

random post #5

my wacom tablet is not working, mysteriously . :( i have to get it repaired. hiks. you're gonna be healed soon, baby. :(

i worked on a scrappy project yesterday, (yes, instead of working on my final project, i'm working on something else.. haha) inspired by my aunt, who made scrapbook for her mom's 60th wedding anniversary, and the whole family took part of it. each family got 2 pages to fill.. and turns out we're pretty good at it. (we : me and my mom), and then my aunt also made one for each of her child.. and well, that really inspires my mom to make a scrapbook of me, and my sister, and we're gonna get it on our wedding day (??) hahaaha. although up till now, she hasn't even start making one. ahhahaha.. well, since her deadline is our wedding, she still got a lot of time to catch up :P

and so, i started first.
its actually my 2nd time making this scrappy thingy.. (the first one is the family scrapbook that i told you about) and the 2nd one.. i cant call it scrapbook, since.. well.. it's not a book.. it's a framey scrappy thingy.. i think :p please lemme know the real name if any of you knew.
this supposed to be a graduation present. (he's not gonna read my blog anyway, at least for a couple of day, since he's busy. so i think its okay to post it here.) i was gonna give it on graduation day.. but i don't have his graduation pics yet, so i need to ask him first. anyways, here's a sneak peek of my framey scrappy thingy. i'll post the whole thing picture later ;p just in case he accidentally read this before i gave him the thingy. :P. (hope u like it dear!)

a part of the framey scrappy thingy (plus a smiley. haha)

i think i did a pretty good job? haha