February 10, 2010

uhm

today's certainly not one of my best day. still not feeling too well after the bad bad flu i had last week, having my 2nd day period, and got in a fight with my mom because of a small unimportant thing. such a bad combination.

so the whole afternoon i stayed in my room, spent my time mostly crying, which i don't really know why i cried?? (a lot??). well I'm not a crybaby cos i usually do not cry a lot. so maybe it's because of the crazy hormones every girl has during period. haha..
i tried to ignore everything and definitely tried to get some sleep. but i couldn't and now everything ends up with a headache. *sigh


oh well, maybe i better get some sleep now..


anyways.. i wanna wish my baby good luck for his thesis dissertation tomorrow.
sorry i can't help you with anything since.. well yeah, i don't really understand what's that thing you're working at, coding or whatsoever.. but i hope you know that you've always had my support :) ♥

1 comments:

Adi Prawiro said...

thank you say dukungannyaaaa. wkwkwkw.